Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Over the last few weeks I find myself getting more addicted to FaceBook. There are those that say its not a good thing but I have to tell you, I love it. Facebook has allowed me to reconnect with so many people and I get to keep up with my kiddos and their friends. We get to share our lives, put a smile on our faces, support friends through daily activities and there is laughter, I laugh at the hilarious things my friends kids do, the crazy things my kids and their friends do and the fact that we all get to chime makes us feel like what, involved, needed. I don't know what it does or if its really unhealthy but I do know I love it. The reason I think I love it so much is just knowing what is going on in every ones lives and I love seeing and hearing how so many of my friends from Grade School, High School have such amazing faith, and are turning their lives and their adversity and their triumphs to GOD. Think about it how many of set around and talked about it in High School, about our faith. Not many, Oh I probably preached to a few of those friends as I was judgemental and spewed my judgements in some screwed up self-righteous sermon. I have lived life since then as has many of my friends. I am not sure that pride is the right word but I am so proud of my friends from home. I love seeing everyone talk about God, His plan for their life, and Loving him even when they don't have everything they want. WHAT A BLESSING everyone is. Thank you to all of you who share your lives on FB and twitter. I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment