Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good Morning! I woke up this morning in prayer. Why? Anxiety I guess. You know sometimes I think it is my weakest time the mornings when I first open my eyes. I wonder how many people experience the same insanity. I open my eyes and my first thoughts are well Christmas is right around the corner, the economy has hurt us, my eyes flutter shut and a list of clients that need to pay, or are expecting a bigger or better discount, the immediate pressing timeline for the first issue of Women of Seguin, the unbelievable amount of articles, ads and appointments needed to be completed and we have 7 days to do it, THanksgiving takes up at least 2 plus the weekend, my mind feels like it is going to press together and my eyes literally have only opened once so I roll over and the fleeting thought crosses my mind, you will fail Traci, no way, its all too much then I launch into prayer, A prayer asking for guidance, wisdom becuase I have no idea what lays ahead. Business or personally.

A constant state of prayer that is where I need to be. Isn't it funny though last night before I went to bed I was pumped... ready to go... take my life back and then over night while I slept the enemy (the devil) invaded my thoughts and again tried to steal my joy, my life. UGH, in my sleep their is no safe place to hide, I must be spiritually fit, I am suiting up, I am putting on the armor of the LORD, and I will meet the devil in whatever battle he needs to fight me on, I have the BLOOD of JeSUS CHIRST, I will win... I already have because I have eternal life... I just get to be the vessel.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment