Monday, November 23, 2009

So, I wrote the intro to yet another great-maybe-someday-hope to- get-to-it novel! It cracks me up, I have these ideas they pop in my head, I have the characters, the whole beggining of the book sometimes I even know the outcome and I have written tons of actaul incomplete manuscripts... writing is so what I do so why don't i. I think I am scared. Scared to fail if I don't try then I can dream, If I succeeed will I ever remain humble? Either way I could lose. I am smiling as I write that, I already have more then I ever dreamed I get to write for thousands in our hometown, I am the Editor of a small magazine (Title only really editing is not what a Editor in Chief does) which you cna all tell by reading my blogs. So I am off to bed tonight and going to start praying. I have these ideas it is one of my dreams and thanks to Cousin Rhonda who wrote a "Why Not me List" when it came to her having Breast Cancer, geez if she is willing to take cancer because as she said "why not me" who am I to put off one single thing God may have for me.

IF you have been praying for me to find myself and have strength to SPEAK... come out of my cave... GO hide quick becasue while I will never be the on-the-go forget to stope and smell the roses girl I once was (or at least that is my prayer and my goal) I am ready to be a part of society. :) I have also decided that there is much to my story that I need to tell,

I love you All, GOD BLESS!

1 comment:

  1. You are tooo funny!!! My friends keep telling me i need to write a book about my life and the parrallel lives running with mine! You would sooo crack up if we ever got together and I could tell you some silly stuff on my first x and our mishaps and lapse of communication or other people communicating for us! UHG! Apparently i was on tour with Wham and other silly stuff! I can only laugh otherwise i would be depressed and cry buckets! LOL

    ReplyDelete