Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My last blog entry actually spurred quite a few comments. To those of you who said I was courageous, thank you but I am not, I am truly just ebing obedient. God is so good, so Faithful that my stories, my choices and the mistakes I made are forgiven, I sitll have hope and the promise of Eternity. I have this pretty incredible story, a journey through life and while it would be easy to keep it all to myself I would not be doing what God has called me to do. My life would be in vain and that I do not want, My past is like madals of honor I earned in battle or badges earned in service. I am who I am, I have the most incredible love because of the journey I have. Someone asked me if I would go back and change it, my past and the answer is no, sure there is a part of me that would love to take the hurts I have caused others away but for me personally I would never change it, I wouldn't know what its like to be rescued. I would not have exerienced peeling away reality and falling in Love with my Savior and then experienicng the absolute love of a spouse, I would have missed teaching my children about forgiveness, judgements and unconditional love. If you asked my family you would be shocked at their answer because not one of them would trade the things that happened if it meant that anything about who we are now as a family changed. The boys will tell you already that they have learned what honesty looks like, they know what it means to be accountable for ones actions and they are incredible young men. A friend told me when I started on this journey to restoring the things I thought destroyed she said "You get to be the one to show them what truth looks like" and I have tried everyday to do just that. I would not change a single moment because honestly I can understand women, their hurts, their fears and their hearts because of my journey. I serve a eternal GOD that loves me and he can make anything beautiful and that makes me want to shout from the rooftops!

BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment